We are a New York State Licensed and Bonded Private Investigation firm consisting of Associated Retired Police Investigators and other support personnel. Our company is based in White Plains, New York. Investigators are located in Manhattan, Queens, Nassau County and Upstate New York. We have offices in both Westchester and Long Island, but will meet with clients anywhere that is convenient for them. All information/discussion is held in strict confidence.
Member-Associated Licensed Detectives of New York (ALDONY).
Member-National Association of Invetigative Specialists (NAIS).
Certified- Fraud Claim Law Specialists, American Educational Institute.
Some of the Services Our firm Provides:
(See web site page: Rates and Services for more detail).
1. Surveillance- All Types, Matrimonial, Workmans Comp, loss, suit.
2. Obtaining written/recorded statements, conducting EUO's
2. Asset checks, financial records, bankruptcy checks.
3. Background and Criminal History Investigation.
4. Courthouse and civil records search.
5. Security- Plainclothes protection and security evaluation
6. Data-base Investigation of Insurance claimants, medical facilities etc.
7. Obtaining photographs of damages and scene of loss.
8. Locating persons, Insurance claimants & witnesses.
9. Medical clinic inspections, medical file reviews, and billing review.
10. Surveillance of claimants and medical clinics.
11. Investigation of suspected fraudulent clinics, doctors and ring activity.
12. Working with law enforcement in prosecution of fraudulent claims.
13. Insurance Investigations, All types.
14. Pre-Trial Prep. for Attorneys
We also provide security (plainclothes) 24/7, and we are available for security consultation for homes and business.
We also specialize in Insurance Investigation, and we are currently conducting assignments for various Insurance Companies. Our Investigators have extensive experience by working for several years for various insurance companies as SIU Investigators. All of our Investigators have experience in: PIP, NF, BI, Loss, Liability, Workman’s Compensation, and conducting/directing surveillance for insurance companies. I have personally conducted approximately 150 EUO’s and have testified in Grand Jury hearings for the Attorney Generals office on fraudulent medical files treatment and billing. Furthermore, some of our Investigators have also gained valuable experience having held positions with New York State DA offices.
Our firm is well experienced in all forms of investigations including marital investigations, data-base research, background investigations, locating individuals, and surveillance. Furthermore, we are associated with a certified professional medical coder that can review medical documentation and billing.